Blood pressure 159 109 and 104 beats per minute.Is there any chances of heart attack ?

I am a 32 year old man, 5ft 8 , 165lbs with an athletic build. My pain started 2 days ago in my upper right side of my abdomen(thought it was gas pain), I felt real tired so I slept for about 12 hours(highly unusual for me). When I woke up my entire neck and back were sore , almost unmovable. Then last night I woke to terrible chest pains. I have been unable to sleep because every time I lie down, the pain increases. I went to a local pharmacy and checked my blood pressure 3 times back to back. 1st-@5:40pm- 159/109 104bbm. 2nd-@5:44pm 152/98 104bbm. 3rd-@5:50pm 150/103 103bbm. I have never had heart issues except for an anxiety attack last July which hospitalized me for 48 hours, tests were inconclusive, said to be anxiety. I do take prescription Adderal XR 30mg daily. and that has been since 2002 for my ADD. Could these be sign of a heart attack?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011