Blood pressure 150/60 to 121/66 with head pain, what could be this?

hi iam a 15 year old female, i understand that its normal to have blood pressure swings ,but i have them alot, and sometimes it changes from 150/60 to 121/66 ..and they keep going up and down like 104/66 plus i have strange pains in my head not headaches but pain in the veins i feel like needled are sticking in them , and very often (and that happens very alot ) my muscles shivver (lips ,eyes , leg...) it happen in my face more , and my chest hurts somtimes and i feel the same pain i feel in my head in my arms from the shoulder down to the fingers...yes sometimes i get stressed alot but i have them too when iam relaxed or happy or even when iam laying down plus my horman levels are stable so its not the prob if plz can know these can be symptoms of what? thank you !
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010