Blood on hand during masturbation. Possibility of vaginal injury, hymen breakage?

Hi dr. Few months ago I used to musterbate and I was inserting my finger in my viginia. But last time I did so I had nails and was fingring and suddenly foud blood on my hand and under me few havey spots I got surprised I thought I might have injured my viginia the inside wall but now its making me very confused maybe I cut my hymen? But I didn t feel any pain and it really worries me couse in my culture I have to save my hymen untile my wedding night?. I also should mention to you that it wasn t my period and after I saw the blood I wash my self and I didn t see any more bleeding after washing myself. Can u help me out doc. And tell me whether it was I cut my hymen or just cut the inside wall?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012