Blood mixed mucus from the nose after skydiving. Had cold. Prescribed with antibiotics. Anything seriously wrong?

Hi, I was getting over a cold that started over a week ago. I still had somewhat of a stuffy nose at the time. I decided to go skydiving. On the first jump green mucus blew out of my nose during free fall on the second jump blood came out of my nose in free fall. After that jump I decided to stop and see a doctor. He prescribed me antibiotics Three days later I still have a stuffy nose and when I blow my nose sometimes blood mixed in the mucus comes out of right nostril . Is there anything seriously wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012