Blood in urine, not related to periods. Urine test normal. Cause of worry?

Hi I am a bit concerned i had a little bit off blood in my urine on sunday the 12th of august and it completely stopped after that one time off passing urine. I went to see GP on Wednesday the 15th of august and produced a urine sample. The reult came back as normal. However today again i have a little bit of blood again when using the toilet. The last time i was on my period was the 11th of july till the 15th of july. Please do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012