Blood in urine, frequent urge to urination, painful bladder spasms, lower back pain. How is lupus nephritis treated?

How is lupus nephritis treated? I m a 36 yr female diagnosed with SLE 12 years ago. I also have fibromyalgia , migraines, fibercycstic breast disease , TMJ , chronic dry mouth and eyes, Siracusa of the lower, and scoliosis. I m currently taking 2000mg of cellcept, 400mg plaquenil, 100mg savella, 100mg ultram er, tramadol/aet, voltren gel, voltren, omega 3, vitamin e, multi vitamin pack, and calcium. For the past 3 month I ve to several doctors trying to find out why I still had a uti. I recently found out on Friday I don t have and never had a uti. I have blood in my urine, chronic feeling of having to go urinate only to have nothing come out, painful spasms of the bladder, and some lower back pain.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012