Blood in urine due to UTI. High WBC. Vaginal bleeding after taking antibiotics. Possible infection in the cervix?

i am 23 and i had a uti a couple days ago i had red blood in my urine and large amounts of white blood cells the dr said and put me on an antibiotic .. i have been taking it for 4 days now and today i had red mucus blood coming out of my vagina .. and it was dark red and brown i know that means its old blood and new blood .. i had just gotten my period 13 days ago so i am not due for one .. what does this mean? is there a possible infection in my cervix from the uti ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013