Blood in urine, back pain. had sex after periods. Reason for spotting?

I went to the bathroom n noticed there was blood in my pee, n i wiped and there was a couple of spot on the toilet paper kinda pinkish... I m not exactly sure what date but i do remember i was on my period on my grandparents anniversary party which was January 19th and i think i stopped maybe around the 25th and now im spotting today n my back is killing me... ive never had this happen before no burning when i pee.... kinda dark... idk what else to give you both i just need help n if u need more info let me know..... i don t think I m preggo but me my husband did have sex right after i got off my period...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013