Blood comes while vomiting.

i am 7 weeks and 6 days pregnant. while i am vomiting i notice bright red blood in my vomit, not a lot but enough to where i can taste the blood and raise some concern. why is this happening?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

she isn't asking about morning sickness - She asked if blood in vomit is ok....

Akoss - It is advised to report that symptom to your Dr.

You could google things like preeclampsia - I think it is less likely if your early in pregnance - but if you have other symptoms like headache, dizzines, rapid heartbeat high blood pressure....things like that....

I'm just saying there could be something LIKE preeclampsia I would get it checked out, AT least call and ask your Dr. or an RN, better safe than sorry right?
  Anonymous's Response

First of all you should not vomit and that should be treated. While vomiting, the areas in the throat shall have a lot of stress and strain and hence there shall be minor bleeding.

Anonymous's Response

it is perfectly normal to vomit while pregnant it's called morning sickness!