Blood clot in temporal lobe near cerebellum, extreme giddiness and nausea. Is there any medicine to stop this?

hi, my brother (Age - 24) has blood clot in temporal lobe near cerebellum ... Doctors say it is congenital disease and there is no cure for it.. He faces extreme giddiness and is hospitalized as also feeling nausea .. They say it is due to swelling of that blood clot and he may get such attacks in future depending on his lifestyle.. isn t there any medicine to control this swelling to stop this situation in future?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012