Blood and mucus in the urine. Urine test report showing RBC, WBC, mucus and protein in urine. Due to salmonella in the urinary bladder?

About 3 weeks ago I found blood and mucus in my urine along with A pinching feeling during urination . I saw the doctor and he put me on antibiotics which fixed it for the most part. About a week later though the blood and mucus and pinching came back. Now there is no more blood but still mucus and pinching. My test results found red blood cells, white blood cells, mucus, and 200mg/dl of protein . A couple days ago a city health official called and said I had salmonella in my bladder. What is the next step?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012