Blocked nose, light headed, dizziness, loss of appetite, cough, dry throat. Cure for symptoms?

I have blocked nose which runs occasionally and feel light headed and dizzy. I struggle to sleep and at most have gotten 4 hours sleep the past two nights. When I try to rest my head I immediately feel dizzy. Today I have also started to feel sick to the stomach and have little appetite . My throat feels really dry and sore as well as the fact that I am now getting coughs. I am so very tired can you help me?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012