Bloating, stiff neck, headache, fatigue. Done blood work. Rocky mountain spotted fever?

I was diagnosed with Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I took the doxycycline for two weeks. I was well after that for about a week and started having symptoms again. Right now, I have been bloated for about 4 weeks. My neck is stiff on the left side and I am having headaches . The headaches are behind the eyes. I also feel fatigued. My primary care has done a heart echo, stomach scope, and a CT scan of the chest, pelvic , and abdominal area. All came back normal. I have had extensive blood work done also. Nothing that the doctors have given me has worked. Tired of feeling bad. Everything seems to think this is related to the Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. Wondering if you could help shed some light on my symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012