Bloating in stomach, painful. Undergone ectopic pregnancy, got tube removed. Suggestions?

My friend is staying with me and she is experiencing bloating with her stomach and looks very heavily pregnant when it happens. she is in a lot of pain and had co-dydramol and isnt finding it is relieving the pain. she doesnt have ibs symptoms and is awaiting blood test results from her doctor for possible blood clots as she is bruising easily. she had an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and has experienced these problems with the bloating and pain everyday in since the ectopic pregnancy. can you advise please. she is going to her own doctor when she returns home.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013