Bloated stomach, mood swings, nausea. Trying to conceive. Pregnancy test report negative

I have been trying to get pregnant for 4.5 months and have been unsuccessful. For about three weeks now my stomach has bloated a little and my mood has been off balance. I ve been eating strange food and my stomach has been hurting. I m late on my period, but I heard sex could stop a period. Which i also have an irregular period. I ve been feeling like throwing up, but I never do. I m scared I wont be able to have children and I really do, I don t want this to be just another getting my hopes high and my pregnancy tests come back negative thing again. I really need some advice..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013