Bloated stomach, excessive hunger, slight constipation, burning breast pain after withdrawing birth control pills. Chances of pregnancy?

hi i was wondering whats going on with me.... i got off of my birth control pills on may 9th, and i only took them for nine months.. for the past week or two ive been feeling bloated and full but still hungry all the time, slightly constipated and hot all the time, and my breast hurt and sometimes feel like there on fire... i was wondering if theres a possibility that i could be pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012