Bloated bladder area. Do I have hernia? On medication for constipation

I am a male 18 yrs old and beneath my belly button, like my bladder area is always bloated out like if I flex it gets huge like full of air. I went to the dr once already thinkin I had a hernia. But they said I am constipated dunno how that is because I eat all healthy foods everyday. They gave me miralax I took it and had regular bowel movements and diareah but 5 days after it was back bloated out looking like a pregnant women's stomach literally. It is so uncomfortable like when I am standing even I am hunched over because of it. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013