Blisters in genital area, no itching, pain on sitting. Partner ruled out of STD. Could this be due to lack of foreplay?

I noticed these blisters in my genital area (vaginal lips mostly) about three days ago. They are not itchy or don't hurt on their own, but are extremely tender to touch. Sitting down normally is a pain as well. I am in a stable relationship and my boyfriend got tested for STDs just a few months ago, so we know we can rule those out. Could it be that because of not enough foreplay my boyfriend actually "fucked me to blisters"? What else could cause these blisters and how can I treat them? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013