Blister on calves, blood filled, no pain. Any idea what could be causing this?

Hi. For quite sometime I have developed a random blister on my calves. It occurs on both legs either on the side or back of the calves about the size of a pencil eraser in diameter. There is no pain associate d. They are blood filled. I have picked at them in the past and they refill quickly. They disappear as quickly as I notice they occur but do leave little sold bump and scar . I have noticed a few re occur. Any idea what could be causing this? I haven t noticed one for quite sometime, but did notice one today. Thank you, Kim
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012