Bleeding with clots after abortion, enlargement of abdomen, missing periods

Hi, I had my medical abortion last oct 2011, I had bleeding that lasted for 8hours, bleeding with big blood clots, after that I started loosing weight, I lost my pregnancy symptoms , but what s bothering me right now, after 4 months, i had enlargement of abdomen , I can even feel something moving, is this feeling normal to ladies who haven t had their monthly period? Coz ever since I had bleeding, I never had my period yet til now (it s been 6mos already) thank you, hope you could help me
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012