Bleeding, urine dark, cloudy, strong odor, belly swollen, upper back hurt while breathing. Treatment?

I have been bleeding for about 6 weeks now. Thought it was my monthly but normally only bleed for 3 days. My urine has been dark,cloudy with a very strong oder about the same amount of time. My belly seems swollen but have bmw like normal. Now when i m breathing in my upper back hurts. I know I have hep-c,but have only had it for 2 years. Can you tell me what s going on. IM going to have an internal sonogram in a few days,but am very worried??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012