Bleeding started from my penis after intercourse. Why ? Please advise

I am 48 years old with happy married life since last 19 years I have two childrens. I have High BP and I am taking AMLOPRES-10 since last 10 years . My problem is after the intercourse with my wife about 3 months back bleeding started from my penis The foreskin of my penis are elongated and stretched . Again after 2 months I tried but during the intercourse when I stretched my foreskin backwards it again started bleeding . Please advise I have no problems during or after urinating and I want to enjoy my normal sexual life.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009