Bleeding post rough sex, blood on wiping ever since, continuous spotting. STD free, pap with abnormal cells. Suggestive remedy?

I had rough sex on the 13th, 4 days ago and during sex I was bleeding but we didnt realize it until after. it was vry dark in color, like a dark brown. Since then whenever I went to the bathroom and wiped there was bllod but only when I wiped again it was very dark in color, and old looking. I had no spotting, and didnt need to wear a liner or anything, Yesterday it got worse in the way that the amount was more, today I was spotting, had to wear a liner, have not used a tampon , didnt wantt to do more damage. there were some clots as well then today its still dark but at time the color os more red, like a period would be. Im on birth control and have been on it for 3 months, it is not time for my period. Im on my second week of my pill pack. I had a pap in septmber and it came back with abnormal cells i had my second pap two weeks later and it came back fin. im std free. Im wondering do i need to go to the doctor? or do i need to get stitches
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012