Bleeding lightly, placed nuva ring along with copper IUD, severe abdominal pain.

I have been bleeding lightly for the past 40 days. I was placed on the nuva ring last month due to irregularities along with the copper IUD that I have had in for 18 months. Today I had severe abdominal pain lasting approximately 3 hours that subsided some after taking motrin and applying heat. I was crampy all throughout the day and just now passed a huge amount of tissue , unlike anything I have ever seen. It looked like a bunch of fibers mixed with white mucous. It was about 1 inch thick and 4 inches long. It felt it coming out so I went to the bathroom and had to actually push to get it out, it was so thick. I am now having more cramping again. Any ideas what is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013