Bleeding from the mouth, blood vomiting. History of head injury, brain stem injury. Treatment?

i recieved a head injury 28 years ago,i suffer from extreme pain and swelling i nthe back of my head, i was told injury to the brain stem ,i have knots that swell up tremendously and i have siesures i take dilantin ,question i have been bleeding for several weeks the tummy specialist sats its comung from swelling and pressure from head,could this be so?i wake up with huge amount of blood in my mouth and i puke up blood some times brown but usually bright red and lots of it ?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012