Bleeding during intercourse after stopping the birth control pill. Normal pap smear report

I have been on the pill for three years, I stopped for a month and went back on it. I have noticed in the past two weeks that I have been bleeding during intercourse. It s quite a bit of blood , I had my yearly a year ago and am do for another. I have had normal paps but I have a different partner that I have been having sex with for six months? I m just concerned on what could be causing this. I havent spotted in between periods either. Just during intercourse. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012