Bleeding during and after sex. Reddish Black chunk on tissue. Normal?

I had sex for the first time in four years last night and i starting bleeding during and i am still bleeding tonight but defiantly not as bad. It kind of feels like i could have ripped my vagina a little. I just went to the bathroom and as i wiped i found a reddish black chunk in the toilet paper. it was not completely solid, but a little gooey and i just wanted to know if this is just how my body is healing itself or something that is not normal and that i should worry about.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012