Bleeding during 5th week of pregnancy. Prescribed Dydrogesterone. Help normal development of the baby?

hi, a few days ago i was spotting then all of a sudden i started bleeding red blood, i went to the doctor and she told me to start taking dydrogesterone 10mg twice a day. they say that if you have a miscarriage that its mothers nature way of aborting a not proper unhealthy embryo . i am 5 weeks going on 6 weeks and was wondering if i take this will my baby be fine at the end? like it wont be sick or unhealthy in any way? or have deformities
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012