Bleeding after using a q-tip to clean the ear. Will this heal of its own?

I was cleaning my ear with a q tip this morning. I went in a little too deep and felt a quick pain and then like there was something small and loose in my eye. I put another q tip in, the correct amount this time, and when I withdrew it it was bloody. I put some peroxide on a cotton ball and put it in my ear for a few minutes and the bleeding as since stopped. No lingering pain or anything, but the right ear does feel a little odd compared to the left and when the wind blows I notice it a little more. Is there anything wrong or is this a minor injury that will heal on its own?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013