Bleeding after taking Mifepristone. How to handle this situation?

i am hari,my wife had last periods on nov28(starting date),we had protected sex after that but in dec 28 she missed her periods date on 8jan2013 she started vomiting so we tested pregnency with the help of pregnency kit and found the test positive.As we had already two kids one boy and one girl,we dont want to take this issue so as adviced by my friend who is a medical pharmest i give three 200mg tablets each of mpill( mifepristone ) on 17th jan 2013 morning, then on 18th jan 2013 i give one tablet 200mg each of (misoprost).After taking this tablet she started bleeding ,one more same tablet (misoprost) she is soppose to take in the evening. so please advice how to handle this situation and get out safely out of this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013