Bleeding after miscarriage, blood test done, HCG, lower abdominal pain, uterus pain, tender to touch cervix

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I had bleeding and passed clots for a few days. That was a week and a hang ago. I had blood work done last Thursday and my hcg was 134 and Saturday it was 72. Dr. said my body took care of it on its own. I have had a lot of lower abdominal pain for almost a week now that is severe sometimes. I just realized today that its pain from my uterus . When I touch my cervix it is really tender and hurts. Also when I have gas the pain gets really bad. What could cause this?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012