Bleeding after intercourse. Taking antibiotics for bronchitis. Is that the reason?

I finished my period two days ago. All afternoon and evening didn't see any signs of blood. I had sex later that night and afterwards I saw blood. The next day didn't see any blood then later that evening I had sex and afterwards I saw blood when I urinated. I put a pad on to see if there would be blood overnight and it was just a little. I woke up used the bathroom and saw a little blood when I wiped. What is this? What is happening to my body. Also, I started taking antibotics lastweek for bronchitis. Help!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013