Bleeding after implant removal, light period, cramps, sore breasts and nipples. Negative pregnancy test. Can this be pregnancy?

Hi, me and my partner are TTC, I am a 22yr old girl. I had the implant removed on 1st April as it started to make me bleed non stop after having it in for nearly 3 years. Once it was removed, the bleeding stopped the next day. Then on 16th April I had a light period for around 3-4days which I assumed was due to having the implant out. I then had nothing until around the 6th of June where I spot bled for 2 days (very light spotting and dark browny red), this started I thought due to going on rides the night before? Then 2-3 weeks later – this Monday to be precise, I started spotting again, very light flow yesterday for about 3 hours again dark reddy brown and today I have been spotting again but a litter heavier – still a lot lighter than my normal periods though. #I am having very mild cramping and my breasts and nipples are sore – more my nipples (they have been for about a week now). I have taken home tests but they have come up negative  (last test I took was on Sunday) and have been to see my doctor about a month ago who wasn’t much help at all. Do you think I could be pregnant and need a blood test done or does this sound normal to you? Thanks in advance,
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012