Bleeding after getting a tattoo, weakness, frequent cold, runny nose. Sign of HIV?

i went to a tattoo shop for making a tattoo on my left arm . at the time of making i saw blood coming out of on my skin.after 3-4 days i experience weakness,there was no fever no headache and also it gone after 3 days but after 5 weeks i start having frequent cold with runny nose with no fever no i want to ask that is this a sign of HIV because my cold is worse and still i am having continuously for 15 days there is no improvement in it and also now i m splitting yellow cough
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012