Bleeding after cutting toe on rose bush thorn. Soreness, swelling. Will it be okay if I use Betadine?

Yesterday I cut my toe on a rose bush / thorns. It was fairly deep & a fair bit of blood . I bathed it in salt water, and put Betadine on it, with bandaids. I managed to pull 1 rose thorn out, and although it is sore & swollen today, I dont think there is anything left in there....I have never had a tetanus shot, due to having a fear of needles. If I continue to bathe it in salt water & use Betadine should it be ok? Or should I go see my GP?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012