Bled for a day after termination, started getting signs of thrush. Fitted mirena, having heavier discharge. Infection ?

I had a termination two weeks ago today , I only bled for a day , I have had some cramping as expected , about 5 days ago I started to get the signs of thrush, I had the mirena coil fitted at the time of the termination , its my third mirena coil in 11 years, now today I am getting a heavier blood tinged discharged , and am a litttle worried , I had doxycycline after the procedure . Could this be a sign of infection ?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013