Bled during sex, itchy red bumps on vagina, painful during intercourse. What might be causing this?

I bled during sex, although It was after a few times it felt uncomfy during.my vagina has been itchy not at the entrance but around also my legs and arms have also been very itchy, I haven t noticed any unusual discharge although I came out with red bumps on my vagina and surrounding after shaving but I took this as the shaving although it was unusual. I thought it s possible this is a yeast infection although it stings to urinate and painful during intercross
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013