Bladder infection, knee pain, leg pain, difficulty urinating. How can I help the UTI?

HI Dr. Samuel. I have a bladder infection , i believe it is UTI . Ive consulted MANY doctors and have even seen herbal specialists but nothing seems to really helped. Ever since i found out i have UTI i also had a baby along with a lot of knee pain and throughout my legs when i wake up or i walk too much or too long. Is there any way to help the UTI ? i have a very hard time urinating if i drink wine or if i hold it in for even a minute longer. It has been bothering me for about 6 years already and i have no other choices left since no doctor or physician has been able to help.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012