Blackish green dots on labia, clitoris post periods. Due to genital warts or infection?

Hi.I am female, 60kgs, 5 8. I recently flew to XXX from through XXXX and when i reached i found little blackish green coloured smooth dots on my outer labia and which cluster on my clitoris after my period.I went to the gyno and they had no idea although they suspected viral genital warts .I have had the same partner for 2 years with no problem whatsoever. I suspect it was the washrooms in . They are painless, no burning no itching and i have no wierd discharge .Please help.It has been a significant changes should i be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012