Black spot in vision on blinking, sudden flashes of light, pre-syncope attacks, neck pain. Cure?

I have a black spot in my vision when I blink (not a floater because I have had them in the past because of eye injury ). I also see sudden flashes of light, I have sudden pre- syncope attacks and for a number of months before these symptoms began I felt what I could explain as swaying sensations, as if I were on a boat. My blood pressure is normal, I take no medications, I don t have any known issues. I also have been getting headaches and neck pain .
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013