Black specks discharged from vagina during orgasm. Have IUD. What are they?

Hello, Im very worried/confused. The other night my girl friend and i were having sex and she orgasmed literally every minute or less for 45 minutes. Full body orgasm, it was intense because while all of this was going on little dark/black specks about 3x smaller than a grain of rice were coming out while she squirted... I know it sounds weird but scared. They didn t come out every time but there were about 10 of tem total. I don t know anything about this. She has had an IUD for about 6 months. Are they eggs? she said they were probaly something from the wall of her vagina or uterus . Please help im confused i think i might have ingested on. Did it come from her blader or when she squirted?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012