Bitten by a kitten, took series of anti rabies shots. Got bitten again before last shot. Do I need to repeat my course of anti rabies injections?

Hi, I was bitten by my kitten this june 1, 2012 and had my series of anti rabies shots from then on. My last shot should be this 30th of June but I was so unfortunate to got bitten again by my kitten again who doesn t have an anti rabies shot since she is just 2months old. Do I need to get another round of shots for anti rabies again? when I got vaccinated from the first bite this june 1?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012