Bites on shoulders, breasts, back of arms, legs, white discharge from vagina. What are these bites?

I have bites all over my shoulders breasts, back of arms and legs. I noticed white discharge form my vigian and the bumps or bites have a tough pices of skin on tehm . If I scratch it looks like a lice of some sort and lives a creator in my skin. It all started a couple months ago with a lump by my left earlobe . It acted as if it were ac cyst but now it is reactiong to the scabies medicine I first applied.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012