Birth control. Had light bleeding after sex. Now have dizziness, sweating and cold. Pregnant yet?

I have been on birth control for about 5 years now and its been pretty much regular i dont take it at the same time every day but i do take it every night before i go to bed around november of last year my boyfriend and i had sex for the first time and ever since then whenever my birthcontrol comes down to the last week when im supposed to have my period it doesnt come it comes about the weekend or week after and it hasnt been nearly as heavy as it used to be. so i dont understand it ifs still my period my boyfriend and i have never had sex without a condom and ive never come off of my birth control but im curious as to if i could still get pregnant the last time i had my period it was super light and it wasnt the same color it was kind of a brownish color and when there was blood id think my period was there so id use a tampon but when id take it out it had barely been covered it ended pretty fast too then the next weekend my boyfriend and i did not have sex but we did dry hump and i only had my underwear on and him his shorts but he does pre ejaculate and since i didnt get my period yet we ended up having sex this friday night then yesterday saturday i had very little blood like the last time it was the same kind of brownish color and i could only see blood when id wipe and all throughout this month i was having problems like getting dizzy light headed stomach pain and cramping feeling like im going to throw up i cannot get comfortable at night i feel bloated a lot of the time and i have hot and cold spells one minute ill be sweating like crazy and the next feeling ice cold im just wondering if im worrying about nothing or something and i just really need answers i know the only real way to know is if i go into my doctor and getting a test done but id first liket o know if this is even a possiblity or if im over reacting
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012