Bipolar disorder, several maniac episodes followed by severe depression, feel enervated, demotivated. Is there any Ayurvedic treatment?

Good Morning Sir/Mam I am suffering from Bipolar disorder for last 10 years.It started with severe maniac episode for few months and then continued with severe depression which has continued till date. Only relief by allopathic medicine (Lamotrigine) is that severity of depression has come down and i had no maniac episode since then. But still Iam not able to enter into the society and do my daily living. Iam isolated from the world.No energy,motivation,interest,pleasure. I want to know if there is any Ayurvedic treatment available for this disease?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012