Bipolar, borderlinepersonality. Mood swings, irritability, paranoia. On psychotropics, lithium therapy, respirdol, zeyprexa. Suggestions?

my daughter suffer from bepolar one and borderlinepersonaliy, for 26 years she has take all the psychotropic drugs in the book, it has destroy her health, after a suicide attempt caused by one the drugs, I toock here off of all the drugs within 14 months. How ever the symptoms of her illness has continue, she refused to take any more drugs that will finish the her delicate and fragile body, she has all the thyroid diseases, osteoporosis, glaucoma and stomach problems and more, all caused for the long therapy of lithium, respirdol, zeyprexa and dozens of other drugs. her mood swings, irritability and severe paranoia are unbearable, she can not sleep more than 4-6 hours., I love her but I have run out of options, I give her vitamins and special foods that I have research for over one year, but it is not enough. Can you help me please, I am desperate, I refuse to end what is left of her life with drugs. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Chastee
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013