Big round spot keep coming after laser removal, getting bigger and darker with LED light. Medical advice required.

I have a big round brown spot on my left temple and I have done laser twice over the years, but it kept coming back. I have started using LED light for my face a couple months ago, and I notice the brown spot is getting bigger and darker with LED light. Also a small round brown spot on my right temple is getting darker and bigger as well. They are really frustrating. Any suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012