Better person, friendlier, had self control after having focalin. Can I have in moderation?

I am 15 years old and i tried Focalin for the first time yesterday. I had a great time and was much kinder to my parents. I was able to talk to them for hours without it being a hassle. Normally, I am rude to them and find it hard to make conversation with them. It made me friendlier, and honest. I also decided that i would stop smoking marijuana as much. The bad side being I stayed up all night and was not able to sit still. Yet i was able to control myself. I was a better person. My parents were very happy with the way i acted. When i am sober for a long period of time, i get angry. Ive even contemplated suicide and running away from home. My sober me is not who i really am. My parents know that i used to smoke . All of this i did with full intention. If i am able to maintain a healthy diet , and regular excercise schedule, would it be okay to use it in moderation? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012