Belly button oily, red, PCOS, overweight, insulin resistant. Belly button problem relted to PCOS?

I have PCOS and as long as I can remember I have had problems with my belly button, I am a little overweight but not huge, my BMI is 26. I find it a real struggle to lose weight as I am insulin resistant. Is my belly button problem connected to my PCOS? It get red and feels oily and sometime I get what looks like dry skin around it which just wipes away. I shower once or twice a day and ensure I always clean it, I dry myself on a clean towel each time. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012