Been on the birth control pill. Have had light period. Have mild cramps. Concerns?

I ve been on the birth control pill for a little over a month (I m on the second week of my second pack) and I had what I thought was my period, though it was very light (about 2 days), when I started my placebo pills on the last pack. Today I experienced some mild cramps and found a tiny trace of pinkish blood on my tissue twice after urination . My period isn t due for at least another two weeks. Is this cause for concern?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012